We all want to know what happens when we die. According to Cyndi Dale, we don't have to wait to find out. With The Journey After Life, this internationally renowned author presents a compelling investigation of the soul's journey—an evolutionary cycle of birth, death, and rebirth that we travel as we ascend through the spiritual “Planes of Light.” Drawing on her broad understanding of thanatology (the study of death from medical, psychological, and spiritual perspectives) as well as her own extraordinary experiences as an intuitive healer and psychic, Dale has created a comprehensive primer on how we can ready ourselves for “the adventure we call death,” including:
- Is there a Heaven or a Hell? Are we reunited with our loved ones? Answers to the most common questions about the afterlife.
- The twelve Planes of Light that mark each step in the soul's evolution—and how to determine your own soul's progression
- How your chakras connect you to each Plane of Light
- What happens in cases such as sudden death or suicide
- Understanding entities such as angels, spirit guides, ghosts, and demons, and how they affect you
“I have learned that we have nothing to fear from death,” explains Cyndi Dale. With a healer's gentle touch and a visionary's profound wisdom, she presents a modern “Book of the Dead”—full of insights into the most mystifying questions of our mortal existence. The Journey After Life offers a unique insight into the remarkable odyssey that awaits us all—the soul's voyage from darkness into light.