Subtle Body Immersion: A Guided Journey Into Healing With Cyndi Dale
You are a deep reservoir of joys, successes, trials, tears, loves, and yes—regrets and wounds. This customized six hour Subtle Body immersion experience, spent one-on-one with Cyndi (in person in Minnesota or via telephone/video chat), will help you cleanse the energetic bounds of your past and heal into the present so every day can be an expression of your essence.
We will spend focused, intimate time together, making space for small breaks, brief walks, the breaking of bread... and your new life. The goal of our time together is to enable true transformation, the emergence of wholeness throughout your personal and professional life.
This soulful journey will involve four main phases, which are as follows:
Opening the Door
Together we will discuss any presenting issues or needs. Is there a theme, such as an illness, relationship, career desire, or some other subject calling you toward the doorway of change? Is there more than one? Maybe you’re simply ready for the rest of your life—to open what has been closed; to hide what would be better if “disappeared.” We’ll examine the main factors creating consonance or dissonance in your life, which will serve as our guideposts for the next stage.
Uncovering the Past
Our pasts contain everything that has formed our current self, our contemporary experienced reality. Backward we will go, holding the keys of honesty, forgiveness, and compassion, using guided meditation and intuitive processes to uncover the following:
- Home. Remember the feeling of being at one with the Source? This is our baseline, our raison d’etre. To reawaken within this place of Oneness is to remember our true self and the most significant trait of creation: Connection.
- Emergence. After millennium in Oneness, we departed, ready to impart our spiritual gifts to create more love in the unmanifested world. You now get to re-experience the brilliance of your own immortal spirit and gifts.
- Original wound. At some point we incurred an “original wound,” a disaster that spun us into believing ourselves worthless; undeserving of grace; and separate. This is the wound that has been reestablished in every lifetime and negative experience. We must remember it, and learn how to heal it.
- Mortal experiences. What vital past lives best describe the reactivation of our original wound or “karma?” Which ones suggest the color of our dharma, or beautiful self? This deep process will also include the remembrance of any in-between lives we need to recall, and reclaim any helpful knowledge for this life.
- Soul energetics. How might we have been affected by energetic bindings, such as cords, curses, or entities? By looking into the dark, we seek to renew the light.
- Preparation for this life. And then came this life, or at least, the writing of our soul contract. Who did we select to play which role in our lives, and vice versa? What events were pre-ordained? What is our ultimate purpose in returning? To reclaim the answers to these and other questions is to bring us into the present.
Weaving the Threads of the Present
We now will examine the events, personalities, and experiences of this lifetime, picking up where our soul contract left off. We look at every thread in the weave that has created today, including:
- Ancestral inheritance
- Cells that affect our genes (microchimerism, epigenetics)
- Soul energetics
- Family of origin dynamics and relationships
- Major relationship dynamics and patterns
- Health patterns
- Career and financial patterns
- Current life needs, lacks, and pluses
As we pinpoint these themes, we perform healing work, thus enabling transformation and true change.
Visions from the Future Self
There is a future and it is a good one at that. There is also a “future self,” the self who has explored the depths, cleansed the waters, and now drinks from the liquid light of life.
Life will never be perfect. One of the truths of this world is that there is always change, therefore, challenges. But there is also the promise of goodness, growth, and love. Experience your future self and the seeding of all that he or she enjoys, to include:
- The expansive heart ready for love
- Meaning in work
- Prosperity in consciousness and finance
- Optimum health; energy that moves us into ease
- Release from the dark
- Acceptance of our lessons; transformation of these into wisdom
- The immortal vows to be spiritually connected; herein you will meet your guides, if not Spirit Itself
If you feel drawn to this unique immersion experience, Cyndi promises to help you explore your own personal expansion of spirit, clarity of vision and purpose, and overall wellness with encouragement, excitement, resonance, care, and 25 years of healing experience.
This special and deeply personal healing process is intended for those who are ready to shift, change, do the necessary work and grow to levels that previously seemed out of reach.
This experience is intimate and conducted in a safe and private environment.
If you feel called to participate in this amazing process with Cyndi and change your life forever, please fill out the assessment form at the link below.
Upon acceptance, and payment received, you will be contacted by Cyndi's assistant to schedule your time.