Illuminating the Afterlife: Your Soul’s Journey Through the Beyond
We all want to know what happens when we die–but according to Cyndi Dale, we don’t have to wait to find out. With Illuminating the Afterlife, this internationally renowned energy healer and author presents a compelling investigation of the soul’s journey, from before we were born, through our lifetimes, and into the “Planes of Light” that await after we die. Drawing on her broad understanding of thanatology (the study of death from medical, psychological, and spiritual perspectives) as well as her own extraordinary experiences as a healer and psychic, Dale offers insights and practices for readying ourselves for “the adventure we call death,” including:
• Why your soul came into this life, and what it is seeking.
• Wisdom about death from the great world traditions, including the Egyptian and Tibetan books of the dead.
• The 13 Planes of Light that mark each step in the soul’s evolution–and how to determine your own soul’s progression.
• Understanding entities such as angels, spirit guides, ghosts, and demons, and how they affect you.
• What happens to the soul in cases such as sudden death, suicide, or abortion. With her groundbreaking books about chakra healing and her highly acclaimed seminars around the world, Cyndi Dale stands out as an emerging teacher with a dynamic, original voice. Now she teaches audiences how we can rise above our fear of death and prepare for the “soul’s voyage from darkness into light” with Illuminating the Afterlife.