USING YOUR CHAKRAS TO GUIDE DECISIONS – Zoom with Normandale College – August 15th, 2020
August 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$75.00
USING YOUR CHAKRAS TO GUIDE DECISIONS
For Health, Relationships, and Purpose
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST, Saturday, August 15th
Zoom Through Normandale College--and Earn a Certificate!
Times like this are confusing. Making decisions while in—and surrounded by—anxiety, depression, and mixed messages is challenging. But you can also take advantage of this time of the pandemic to figure out your main chakra/s and use them as your life guide.
Chakras are subtle energy organs that hold all your memories and your spiritual imprint. There are twelve chakras, and each runs a particular set of physical, psychological, and spiritual concerns. Within each person, however, not all chakras are created equal. To achieve your unique spiritual destiny—and be wholly fulfilled—you have to nurture the one or two chakras that "run the show."
Which one or two chakras are your most important? By figuring this out, and making decisions according to its primary functions, you can be spot-in with every choice you make.
This class, based on a forthcoming book written by Cyndi Dale and Dana Childs, will cover the following:
- The basics of the twelve main chakras.
- A quick guide to figure out which is YOUR main chakra/s.
- Demonstrations and tools to employ your main chakra/s for the following:
- Make accurate decisions using your chakra/s unique intuitive ability.
- Figure out the types of health care, relationship, and joy decisions that will create the most stability for you.
- Program your energetic field to keep out negativity and attract your desires.
- Use the symbols and factors related to your strongest chakra/s for healing and manifesting.
About Dana Childs
Dana is an intuitive, energy healer, and speaker. She braves to speak the unspoken and drives to the heart of human motivations, fears, and hurts while bringing in compassion and love that offers the power to shift perspectives, lives, and corporations. She listens. She loves. She creates change.